Pax West Live Stream Begins Tomorrow
Pax West starts tomorrow, and so does our live stream of the Hand of the Gods booth! Join Hinduman, Adanas, Scott Gandhi, Amanda, and more on twitch.tv/handofthegods for all the action between September 1st-4th. Join us for OB 0.29 Patch Notes, Stream Giveaways, Hindu Pantheon Spoilers, and the $5,000 Pax West Open Matches.
If you’re at Seattle make sure to stop by booth 945 in Hall 4 to try out the game, get some Hi-Rez Swag, and compete in our $5,000 Open Bracket.
1st: $2,000 + 2 Tickets to HRX
Hi-Rez Swag and Tournament Registration
- Compete in our Free2Play Area at the Hand of the Gods Booth
- After completing your first match, players will receive a Swag Voucher to be redeemed at the Registration Booth, and receive their 1st Sticker. Only 500 swag vouchers will be given out each day. They will be on a first come-first serve basis.
- If players wishes to register for the Open Bracket, they then line up at our Tournament Area.
- Players in the Tournament Area face off in Best of One matches. If they win, they get another sticker. Both players then go to the back of the Tournament line.
- After a player earns 3 stickers they then register for one of four 16-man groups that will compete on Sunday, September 3rd.
Tournament Format: Conquest
- Single Elimination
- All matches are Best of 3, with the first player to win 2 games advancing.
Top 8 Matches on Monday are all Best of 5
- Players may only have 3 Decks Built for a tournament set
- Players may not change cards in their three decks during a tournament set, but may change their Pantheons or Cards in between sets.
- When a player wins a game, the deck used by the winning player cannot be used for the remainder of the match.
- The losing player can keep the same deck used, or switch to a different one of their choosing.