Hand of the Gods 1.2 Patch Notes
- Statues produced by Medusa no longer have ownership within the Deck Tracker, and will not return to either players’ decks if affected by effects that recall them to a player’s Hand. The card will instead leave the game entirely when removed from the board.
- Ah Muzen Cab (Mayan)
- Health increased from 3 to 4.
- Discordia (Roman)
- Effect now reads: Warcry: Swap random cards in your hand with an equal number of cards in opponent’s hand.
- This means that Discordia’s effect will no longer allow you to take more cards than you give to your opponent.
- Echo Blast (Hindu)
- The reincarnated version now deals 3 damage.
- Flourish (Hindu)
- The reincarnated version now gives +3/+3.
- Kumbhakarna (Hindu)
- The base card now can not be moved by spells, abilities, or effects.
- Nox will now face your opponent’s Summoning Stone when she leaves a friendly unit.
- English card text will no longer be displayed during the Tutorials when playing Hand of the Gods in other languages.
- Wins will now be properly tracked within the Pauper Gauntlet mode, allowing players to receive the rewards after reaching 5 consecutive wins.
- The new opening loading video will now properly play on PlayStation 4.
- All Gold Cards can now be Disenchanted, and a second copy will be Craftable once you have one copy of the Gold version of a card.
- Loki’s Attack and Death sound effects will no longer play when volume is set to 0.
- Nox’s Card Text translation has been updated in the Spanish version of the game.
- The Safe Frame feature will now properly work on PlayStation 4 so that the game will not be over- or under-sized relative to players’ TV sizes.
- Xbox and PlayStation 4 players will no longer be able to interact with the “Okay” button before one’s Mulligan cards appear, as this was resulting in a soft locked state.
- Leader Level experience will now be properly displayed within the Collection and the End of Match lobby.
- Loki will no longer receive double benefits from +1 Attack Buffs.
- Shrine of the Dead will now properly place the unselected presented card in the Graveyard.
- Steam Achievements will now unlock immediately, rather than requiring the game to be closed and reopened.
- Avatar Icons that are unlocked as a Gauntlet Reward will now have the tooltip displayed in the appropriate language.
- Card Text will no longer be cut off vertically on some cards.